We really try to understand the relationships that are most important to you in order to pay close attention to those key relationships throughout the day.
We build so much trust with our client that they can truly show those raw emotions and relationships
We look to bring joy, and ease to the people around us.
We value giving you something physical to walk away with so we gift each of our couples a leather heirloom box including 10 beautiful prints from their wedding.
The modern photo booth fits into any wedding aesthetic! Everyone loves grabbing their friends for a fun photo! The booth takes photos, boomerangs, GIFs, and videos. The booth texts the content right to your guest, and you will have access to all the content via a live gallery as well. It has filters, overlays, props and more!
Reach out to learn more about the photo booth!
We always send a sneak peek gallery within 72 hours of your wedding. We deliver the full gallery of images 4-6 weeks after your wedding date!
Yes, the non-refundable retainer is 20% which is due at the time of booking to reserve your date on our calendar. The remaining 80% is spread out over the months leading up to your day. All payments are due 30 days prior to you wedding.
The only images you do not get are out of focus, if someone is blinking or making an unintentional silly face! Otherwise we edit and deliver every photo that is in good condition!
We create custom packages for all our couples based on your needs. We will talk about how you envision your day, how the timeline will play out, and figure out how many hours of coverage you will need. We will discuss if you would like an engagement session or, what I like to call; an adventure session (photos in your wedding grubs, just on a different day after the wedding!). We will talk about printed products. We create a package that is the perfect fit for you!
All images are delivered via an online gallery. This is a simple way for us to deliver high resolution digital files of all your images ready for you to download and print. You are able to download all the images to post on social media, and have digital copies of. You can also order prints directly through the gallery from a professional lab who will ship them to you in record time! Our films are also delivered via an online platform for easy download and sharing.
If your wedding is in California, travel is included in your package. If your wedding is out of state or country, there will be an additional fee for travel.